May 23, 2008

Where has the time went?


Have you ever looked back at the last few years and wondered "How the heck did I get here?" I seem to be asking myself that question alot lately...

This year has been full of changes and realizations:
- I am the luckiest person alive for the wonderful family and friends and I have! (The picture is me, one my best friends Delaware, and another good friend C.)
- I have the cutest, funniest, and most wonderful kids! Yes, I am biased... but look at them! AWW!
- WOW! I am getting old... I know, I know... 29 is the magical year that everyone claims to be as we age!
I could go on and on, but people are supposed to want to read this....

Anyway, in a nutshell I am really excited to move on with life and what ever that may bring me this year. As one of the great actors of this century is often heard saying "I'M READY, I'M READY!" (Sponge Bob in case you had to ask!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shawna Mawna!

Great job on your blog...I love it! Keep it going...I will be checking back to see pics of you and your cute kids. Glad to hear that everything is going well. Way to be a positive thinker! You deserve it!

camiligg said...

i am happy to be able to see you and cute pics of the kids since i dont feel like i ever see them..how are you doing?