May 23, 2008

My beautiful Cinderella





















Lately M's favorite thing is telling everyone that she is not "M", she is beautiful M-Cinderella! She likes to switch between being herself and Cinderella depending on her mood and whether she knows she is in trouble or not. Apparently she has gotten too smart and assumes that when she has done something wrong, if she is "Cinderella" then she won't get in trouble. *SIGH* I honestly don't know where she has come from sometimes! M is my prissy-girlie-girl! She has to be in dresses or a costume dress any chance that she gets, loves make-up, chocolate, and princesses! I know I am in trouble!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Every house needs a princess! We love your happy face..and your pink sparkles. Keep smiling!

camiligg said...

she is so freakin cute! i love your little m