May 23, 2008

Swing Batter Batter!



As a kid I remember one of the fist signs of summer was when we would spend our evenings at the baseball field. I used to love playing and watching my brothers play... It is now my turn to be the mom on the sidelines cheering on my little slugger! K had his first Tee-ball game on Wednesday! I was so excited to see him all decked out in his cute Athletics's shirt, hat, cleats, and baseball glove! Unfortunately we do live in Utah land of guess the weather, and it was freezing!!! Oh well, it was still a fun experience. And as any proud parent does, I have to brag... K hit the ball on the first pitch!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

K! You are awesome and I bet your mom is one of the loudest and proudest cheerleaders out there! Keep up the great game..and hang in there..warmer weather is coming!

camiligg said...

kager..where has the time went. you are getting so big. i remember when you still had la bleu and would say maps instead of matt..i bet uncle tyler is proud that you are a baseball player