Jul 16, 2008

K's Bday!


Today is K's B-day and we had a blast! I let him plan everything for us to do so we ended up at McDonald's for lunch, then we went and saw Kung-Fu Panda, had breakfast for dinner (bacon, french toast, hashbrown's, and eggs) and had Arctic Circle sundae's for dessert! YUM! We had a big celebration on this past Saturday with all the family where he got completely spoiled! I'm glad that he will have a memorable 6th bday. I can't believe that he is six... and even more, he is already starting the 1st grade next Monday! I'm still trying to get used to this year around school schedule...
K got a Spider Man swim set that included goggles, flippers, and webbed hands


M enjoying one of the many snowcones that got made at the party





1 comment:

Dee said...

I have GOT to get me that Spider Man ensemble for the next time I go swimming! Not only will it detract people from staring at my hairy gut, it is bound to make me the envy of every swimmer within sight. Cute pics! Thank you for sharing!